I BELIEVE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TAKE OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE ON THEIR HOME TO PAY FOR A WEBSITE.
(OK, that might be a bit extreme, but you know what I mean.)
LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO DEVELOP A WEBSITE THAT FITS BOTH YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR BUDGET!
I know what you’re thinking . . .
SMALL MOMENTS OF PEACE?
That’s a bit random for the name of a website development company.
Here’s a bit about me that might help clarify.
My name is Jennifer Small and I’ve always had a passion for teaching.
After graduating from Azusa Pacific University with a degree in Liberal Studies and a minor in Spanish, I began teaching upper elementary school in Monrovia, CA.
A few years into that role, I was also hired as the technology coordinator for the school and had the privilege of teaching not only my students, but other teachers in the district on how to use technology in their classrooms. Along with teaching, I designed the school website and other curriculum based websites for use in my classroom. I was also able to start a technology club where I taught students how to trouble shoot computer problems and update the school website.
Fast forward about 14 years, 3 beautiful children later and a move up to Seattle, WA …
I currently have the privilege of staying home full time with our 3 girls. In 2012, the opportunity arose for me to develop websites for a small restaurant group my chef/husband was working for. My goal was to create professional, user friendly sites that would help show off what sets them apart from other restaurants in the area. I was quickly reminded how much I love developing websites and found it was nice to have a little something extra to do.
I am blessed to be able to work from home, doing something that I love during “Small Moments of Peace.” (Is it nap time or bed time yet?)
— Jennifer Small
Partial Website Package
This package is for those that want to take care of the content themselves, but don’t want to worry about setting up the site.
This setup includes the following:
- Installation of WordPress, necessary plugins and the theme Divi from Elegant Themes.
- Logo placement on the site
- Google Analytics set-up
- Social media accounts linked to your site
Custom Website Package
Each custom built website will include the following:
- A clean, easy to navigate website using the theme Divi from Elegant Themes and powered by WordPress that is optimized for Search Engines (SEO)
- A responsive website for easier viewing on a mobile device
- Links to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Linkedin, etc. accounts
- Social media and e-mail share buttons on the pages you choose to help spread the word about your business
- YouTube video embedding
Other services available if needed include:
- Customized Graphic Design
- Monthly website monitoring and updates
- E-Commerce or Donation pages
- Secure website or secure web pages (using an SSL Certificate)
- Domain registration and hosting
- On-going SEO analysis for your site
- Monthly website statistics
- WordPress training if you desire to edit content on your website yourself once it is set up
- Company logo and other on-line or print graphics
- Help setting up a business account on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest
Below are some of the websites I have developed for companies and for myself. (FYI – my husband works in the restaurant industry, so there are quite a few restaurant websites below because of that!)